The KIT-Gründerschmiede - Offer
Deep Tech Soft Landing West Africa
02 - Focus
Deep Tech Soft Landing Ghana & Nigeria
The KIT-Gründerschmiede as the central platform for all start-up activities at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), one of the largest scientific institutions in Europe, together with Baden-Württemberg International as central location marketing agency for business and science in and for Baden-Württemberg are looking for international talents and science-based deep tech founders from Ghana & Nigeria seeking to launch their tech business in Germany while introducing them to Baden-Württemberg – a hidden champion deep tech region.
The five day boot camp from October 25th – 29th , 2021 will be held digital (part-time only) and addresses early stage deep tech founders (pre-seed & seed).
The program includes (amongst others):
- Getting to know the business location and the ecosystem of Baden-Württemberg
- Initial review of the business model and technology
- Access to relevant Baden-Württemberg accelerator programs
- Meet-and-greet with local & regional start-up scene
- Individual go-to-market coaching and tailored mentoring
- Networking with relevant onboarding partners
- Pitch training
- Pitch event in front of selected VCs start-up consultants
- Access to KIT research know-how and contacts and relevant spin-offs
- Exclusive group, free participation, part-time only
Application deadline: October 10th, 2021.
Please apply here.
The Deep Tech Soft Landing boot camp is part of the Global Horizon Program (GHPro) managed by KIT-Gründerschmiede. GHPro provides modules and programs for international start-ups and partners.
The KIT-Gründerschmiede & Baden-Württemberg international are excited to get in touch with Ghanas & Nigerias deep tech founders soon!
Target GroupInternational founders & science-based deep tech start-ups from Ghana & Nigeria (pre-seed/ seed)
Duration5 days, part-time
Date25th - 29th October, 2021
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY AND STOP BY!
What are you waiting for?