BoostCamp – intensive workshop format for startups
The CIE biyearly co-hosts a BoostCamp in cooperation with the Cyberforum e.V..Startups in the founding or set-up phase get the chance to work for three days with experienced mentors, entrepreneurs and business angels on their business ideas.
In doing so, business models and target groups get more concretized and risks identified. The focus of the training is practical validation of value proposition, business models and the application of lean startups methods.
- Pitches: Get to know the other teams and practice on your own demonstration
- Everyday tools: A short lecture will put you in the right mood for the day and the work with your mentors
- Mentoring session 1: You meet your mentor and work with him/her on your startup
- Mentoring session 2: You meet another mentor to work on your startup
- Lunch: A working engine needs fuel
- Mentoring session 3: You meet another mentor to work on your startup
- Mentoring session 4: Another mentor joins you to work on your startup
- Barcamp: Any questions? On this occasion you can get valuable feedback from the other teams!
- Networking & beer: Networking & beer complete(s) the BoostCamp